To apply for a job / internship, find open positions below.
TRANSLIT (translation + IT) is a Complete Language Solutions Provider offering fast, high quality and cost effective services on demand. We are an ISO 9001 & 17100 certified company, but, most importantly, a dynamic and determined team with two offices in Ireland (Cork, Limerick) and staff all around the globe!
Our mission is to remove language barriers so that humans across the globe could be able to communicate and understand each other. We aim to open the world of languages to everyone with a team of highly-skilled experts and supported by new technologies. TRANSLIT’s professional team will cater to all of your translation and interpreting needs while ensuring that the highest standards will always be met.
Facts & numbers:
- 11+ years of professional experience in the market
- 15,000+ satisfied customers (96+% customer satisfaction ratio)
- 100+ languages used
- 20+ million words translated
- 30,000 interpreting hours delivered
- 3,000+ translators and interpreters in our network
- The highest NPS in Ireland
- Attracted investments for a successful development and launch of a unique platform for interpreting services - translit.com
At TRANSLIT, we harness the power of new technologies and human powerful talent to help businesses and individuals communicate their message to different target audiences across the globe, no matter the language, or whether it is through written or spoken word, on their website or any customised software.
TRANSLIT aims to go above and beyond to help people understand each other, break language barriers, and prevent conflicts by bringing them closer together and enabling effective communication between them to give them the power to build new towers and drive human potential onwards to its highest level.
TRANSLIT as an employer
We believe in every single team member and, therefore, welcome highly talented people who are experts in their field and feel passionate about what they do, constantly looking for improvements and innovation.
We challenge. We do not give ‘easy’ jobs - instead, we provide countless opportunities for challenge, growth and development. TRANSLIT is about tight deadlines, numerous projects and lots of tasks. This way has proven to be the most efficient to discover your hidden talent and boost your potential.
We care. Every single employee is surrounded by care and support, as we know how essential teamspirit is for our members. TRANSLIT is a family.
Our people is our main value, so we pay attention to keep our staff motivated, success-driven, solution-oriented and caring.
You're just 1 'Apply' click from become a part of the greatest team!
So If You Are Someone Who Has
Job Title: Office Administrator - Project Management
Reporting to: Customer Success Manager
Department: Translation and Interpreting, Office Administration.
Overall Purpose: You will provide office administration and project management support and assistance to your manager in the delivery of localisation projects, translation and interpreting services to TRANSLIT clients in line with Company operating standards, procedures and guidelines .
- Assisting with project management, scheduling and reporting and any other duties assigned to you by your manager to successfully deliver projects in scope, on time and on budget
- Working closely on the CRM system, making sure all details about clients and freelancers are up-to-date
- Supporting your manager with the effective coordination of a team of translators and interpreters to deliver a wide portfolio of client requirements.
- Assisting a Vendor Manager on the company needs
- General office administration support to include letters, emails, presentations, reports and any written correspondence, as needed.
- Daily and weekly reporting to your Manager on work performed.
- Support with translating and proofreading texts, interpreting, as needed.
- Previous work experience in Project Management is mandatory
- Experience in CAT tools (preferably Smart CAT)
- Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level)
- Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a heavy workload and self disciplined with ability to deliver results on time every time
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed
- You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for his/her own actions
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern themselves.
Duration: 5+ months
Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland
Please note that only the applicants who meet all the criteria will be invited for the first-stage interview.