- graphic design
- content management
- social media marketing
To apply for a job / internship, find open positions below.
TRANSLIT (translation + IT) is a Complete Language Solutions Provider offering fast, high quality and cost effective services on demand. We are an ISO 9001 & 17100 certified company, but, most importantly, a dynamic and determined team with two offices in Ireland (Cork, Limerick) and staff all around the globe!
Our mission is to remove language barriers so that humans across the globe could be able to communicate and understand each other. We aim to open the world of languages to everyone with a team of highly-skilled experts and supported by new technologies. TRANSLIT’s professional team will cater to all of your translation and interpreting needs while ensuring that the highest standards will always be met.
Facts & numbers:
- 11+ years of professional experience in the market
- 15,000+ satisfied customers (96+% customer satisfaction ratio)
- 100+ languages used
- 20+ million words translated
- 30,000 interpreting hours delivered
- 3,000+ translators and interpreters in our network
- The highest NPS in Ireland
- Attracted investments for a successful development and launch of a unique platform for interpreting services - translit.com
At TRANSLIT, we harness the power of new technologies and human powerful talent to help businesses and individuals communicate their message to different target audiences across the globe, no matter the language, or whether it is through written or spoken word, on their website or any customised software.
TRANSLIT aims to go above and beyond to help people understand each other, break language barriers, and prevent conflicts by bringing them closer together and enabling effective communication between them to give them the power to build new towers and drive human potential onwards to its highest level.
TRANSLIT as an employer
We believe in every single team member and, therefore, welcome highly talented people who are experts in their field and feel passionate about what they do, constantly looking for improvements and innovation.
We challenge. We do not give ‘easy’ jobs - instead, we provide countless opportunities for challenge, growth and development. TRANSLIT is about tight deadlines, numerous projects and lots of tasks. This way has proven to be the most efficient to discover your hidden talent and boost your potential.
We care. Every single employee is surrounded by care and support, as we know how essential teamspirit is for our members. TRANSLIT is a family.
Our people is our main value, so we pay attention to keep our staff motivated, success-driven, solution-oriented and caring.
You're just 1 'Apply' click from become a part of the greatest team!
So If You Are Someone Who Has
- Min bachelor’s degree in marketing with certification in digital marketing and Google Adwords/Analytics
- Must have a course in Psychology or other social science understanding how people make decisions and what motivates them
- 3+ years’ experience in senior marketing role with management responsibility.
- Proven success in delivering projects that increase customers, convert leads to sales and sales to profit
- Proven content creation experience (preferably lived abroad for some time) with creative writing skills and perfect written English is essential
- Must have awareness of the latest marketing trends and a passion for all things marketing with a drive to lead and succeed.
- Strong technical skills are a must. Proven experience and proficiency in popular marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Buffer.
- Must be a data-driven person able to analyze, read, present complex data to inform decisions (must-have Google Analytics)
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Ability to do A/B testing and constantly improve conversion and promote desired action
- Proven ability to see from the top and create strategy.
- Ability to persuade and influence
- A proven track record in leading teams, training others and effectively delegating taks.
- Ability to increase conversions
- Desire to spend less and save money by optimizing marketing budget.
- Ability to measure everything in marketing and to report clearly.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting the company vision, mission, value and goals at TRANSLIT to both internal and external customers in line with the company's growth plan and strategy. You will have a focus on customer acquisition and customer retention using the right brand management, engagement and communication strategy for our business. You will have a responsibility for managing the client journey, brand awareness, all marketing activities, planning marketing budgets, overseeing and aligning the internal and external teams, including marketing contractors. As the Marketing Manager, you will understand and profile our clients, create the persona beyond the work relationship, know their habits, pain points, personal goals, motivation, drivers and expectations. You will have overall responsibility for managing our client base in such as way that TRANSLIT can segment it, categorize it and come up with individual content for each type of client;where they are in terms of the TRANSLIT customer journey to drive the continued success and growth of the TRANSLIT business.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Manage content creation (website, press releases, blogs, white papers, brochures, presentations, sales materials, case studies) in line with company goals, mission and values.
- Manage graphics design (brochures, leaflets, business cards, signatures, conference banners and stands, outdoor signs, online banners and graphics, all marketing promo materials) in line with company brand, message and culture.
- Manage digital/ social media marketing: responsible for creating text and graphics content, competitions, campaigns that will drive audience and increase client engagement.
- Oversee and schedule content publication in line with company growth strategy.
- Monitor paid advertisement, set and control budget spend, distribute it the most effective way, setup new ads and campaigns, optimize existing ones, measure ROI and report on their performance.
- Define target clients, create customer profiles understanding their needs, desires, habits and decision-making process;
- Improve conversion of website visitors to leads, improve conversation from leads to deals;
- Work closely with the Sales team on strategies of reaching potential clients and helping business development to do their job better by building marketing kit and providing top quality promotion materials to them;
- Manage event marketing: monitor upcoming networking events, summits, conferences etc. plan events to attend, exhibit and promote the company;
- Work with SEO, graphics designers, developers and other freelancers to support marketing function.
- To come up with creating and viral marketing campaign using trendy events, new tools and innovate in marketing.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by your designated Manager.