To apply for a job / internship, find open positions below.
TRANSLIT (translation + IT) is a Complete Language Solutions Provider offering fast, high quality and cost effective services on demand. We are an ISO 9001 & 17100 certified company, but, most importantly, a dynamic and determined team with two offices in Ireland (Cork, Limerick) and staff all around the globe!
Our mission is to remove language barriers so that humans across the globe could be able to communicate and understand each other. We aim to open the world of languages to everyone with a team of highly-skilled experts and supported by new technologies. TRANSLIT’s professional team will cater to all of your translation and interpreting needs while ensuring that the highest standards will always be met.
Facts & numbers:
- 11+ years of professional experience in the market
- 15,000+ satisfied customers (96+% customer satisfaction ratio)
- 100+ languages used
- 20+ million words translated
- 30,000 interpreting hours delivered
- 3,000+ translators and interpreters in our network
- The highest NPS in Ireland
- Attracted investments for a successful development and launch of a unique platform for interpreting services - translit.com
At TRANSLIT, we harness the power of new technologies and human powerful talent to help businesses and individuals communicate their message to different target audiences across the globe, no matter the language, or whether it is through written or spoken word, on their website or any customised software.
TRANSLIT aims to go above and beyond to help people understand each other, break language barriers, and prevent conflicts by bringing them closer together and enabling effective communication between them to give them the power to build new towers and drive human potential onwards to its highest level.
TRANSLIT as an employer
We believe in every single team member and, therefore, welcome highly talented people who are experts in their field and feel passionate about what they do, constantly looking for improvements and innovation.
We challenge. We do not give ‘easy’ jobs - instead, we provide countless opportunities for challenge, growth and development. TRANSLIT is about tight deadlines, numerous projects and lots of tasks. This way has proven to be the most efficient to discover your hidden talent and boost your potential.
We care. Every single employee is surrounded by care and support, as we know how essential teamspirit is for our members. TRANSLIT is a family.
Our people is our main value, so we pay attention to keep our staff motivated, success-driven, solution-oriented and caring.
You're just 1 'Apply' click from become a part of the greatest team!
So If You Are Someone Who Has
TRANSLIT is an ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certified Language Service Provider specialising in Interpreting, Translation and Localisation helping businesses and individuals to communicate their message in any language using the latest technology. With a team of 800+ translators and interpreters and operating from 3 office locations in Ireland, TRANSLIT can handle projects with tight deadlines and high output volume in 70+ languages.
In our company we do not provide places to do the internship – we give an opportunity to get a great background for your future professional development. TRANSLIT team is a unit of people who love what they do and are ready to help you grow as a professional. We contribute our energy to every single intern, willing them to improve his own performance and company results.
Marketing Administrator & Researcher.
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern themselves. The company may decide at its own discretion to pay the Intern some bonuses relating to their performance and achievements in a form of pocket expenses (e.g. public transport and lunches). Accommodation will not be provided, but the company can assist in arranging it. The Intern will have to have reasonable finances for a stay in Ireland during the Internship period.
The Intern should provide a sample agreement from their educational institution or authority paying for the scholarship. If the Intern is applying directly, the company will send its own agreement to sign.
The Organisation will assign a mentor to support the Intern during the Internship.
- Communication skills: the Intern will be working with business and private customers experience language barriers
- Language skills: English must be fluent
- Friendliness, self-motivation
- Knowledge of standard computer navigation and programs such as Internet browsers and Microsoft Office suite is required with average typing speed. Students ideally from business studies, economics and similar courses. Previous computer courses will be a benefit.
- ready to work in a team and take responsibility for his own actions
- passionate about languages
- a person who can do one task at a time to provide the best quality of performance
- always willing to self-develop, discover something new and never stop learning
- honest and open-minded for sharing your knowledge and experience
Duration: 5+ months
Type: Full Time
Days per week: 5 (Monday - Friday)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Working hours: 40 hours / week
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland
Dun Laoghaire office: 99 Upper George's Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland
Please apply only in case you meet all the requirements:
- Some background within the field (either work experience or studies related to the position you apply for)
- Possibility to do the internship for minimum of 5 months
- Fluent English (C1)
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Areas
An intern will be involved in the following tasks:
- gain practical experience in marketing using their creative ideas,
- raising the company recognition, awareness and visibility both online and offline,
- reaching out to potential customers,
- maintaining customer relationship and records,
- drafting special offers and running promotional campaigns,
- sending newsletters,
- utilising social media networks,
- doing pricing and quotation,
- using SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tools and techniques,
- generating website traffic,
- localising websites,
- working with CRM and e-Commerce solutions,
- performing market research,
- analysing competitors,
- preparing reports and statistical data to supervisor,
- managing orders and coordinating a team of translators/interpreters,
- handling customers queries and phone calls, telesales, project management, basic bookkeeping, and
various Internet related tasks: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing
This can be applied for future jobs in marketing, sales, SEO, office administration and management.