To apply for a job / internship, find open positions below.
TRANSLIT (translation + IT) is a Complete Language Solutions Provider offering fast, high quality and cost effective services on demand. We are an ISO 9001 & 17100 certified company, but, most importantly, a dynamic and determined team with two offices in Ireland (Cork, Limerick) and staff all around the globe!
Our mission is to remove language barriers so that humans across the globe could be able to communicate and understand each other. We aim to open the world of languages to everyone with a team of highly-skilled experts and supported by new technologies. TRANSLIT’s professional team will cater to all of your translation and interpreting needs while ensuring that the highest standards will always be met.
Facts & numbers:
- 11+ years of professional experience in the market
- 15,000+ satisfied customers (96+% customer satisfaction ratio)
- 100+ languages used
- 20+ million words translated
- 30,000 interpreting hours delivered
- 3,000+ translators and interpreters in our network
- The highest NPS in Ireland
- Attracted investments for a successful development and launch of a unique platform for interpreting services - translit.com
At TRANSLIT, we harness the power of new technologies and human powerful talent to help businesses and individuals communicate their message to different target audiences across the globe, no matter the language, or whether it is through written or spoken word, on their website or any customised software.
TRANSLIT aims to go above and beyond to help people understand each other, break language barriers, and prevent conflicts by bringing them closer together and enabling effective communication between them to give them the power to build new towers and drive human potential onwards to its highest level.
TRANSLIT as an employer
We believe in every single team member and, therefore, welcome highly talented people who are experts in their field and feel passionate about what they do, constantly looking for improvements and innovation.
We challenge. We do not give ‘easy’ jobs - instead, we provide countless opportunities for challenge, growth and development. TRANSLIT is about tight deadlines, numerous projects and lots of tasks. This way has proven to be the most efficient to discover your hidden talent and boost your potential.
We care. Every single employee is surrounded by care and support, as we know how essential teamspirit is for our members. TRANSLIT is a family.
Our people is our main value, so we pay attention to keep our staff motivated, success-driven, solution-oriented and caring.
You're just 1 'Apply' click from become a part of the greatest team!
So If You Are Someone Who Has
Title Digital Marketing Intern
Department Training Department
Reporting to Training Development Manager
Overall Purpose To increase sales of our courses and training materials through optimisation of digital marketing promotion, running an effective marketing administration, providing SEO and research support to the training department.
- Develop marketing content (including paid ads) using your creative ideas and Supervisor’s guidelines.
- Support the department with utilising social media networks to their full potential to drive sales.
- Support your manager with generating overall online traffic (website etc.).
- Use SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tools and techniques to enable the business to deliver better results.
- Edit content to make sure it is visible and attracts the target audience.
- Assist with raising the brand recognition, awareness and visibility of TRANSLIT both online and offline to drive sales and increase profitability.
- Perform keyword research, on-page SEO optimizations for training-related materials: courses, webinars.
- Edit video materials and prepare visuals to organize training content in the eye-catching manner.
- Prepare visuals to accompany social media posts and announcements on courses and webinars.
- Develop high quality backlinks, internal link opportunities, fixing 404 errors or reporting bugs efficiently.
- Make sure all marketing-related activities are running properly: email replies and newsletters are prepared in advance and sent on time and to the right participants.
- Proofread and send newsletters and other materials as required.
- Track engagement metrics, monitor feedback on the courses and use it for further promotion.
- Support the manager with drafting special offers and running promotional marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and perform market research to support your department.
- Assist the team with effectively and efficiently analysing competitors to drive decisions.
- Prepare reports and statistical data to support your manager, as needed.
- Previous work experience in Marketing (i.e. summer work) - you know what are funnels, clicks, click-through, conversion and how to work with those efficiently.
- Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level).
- Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a multifaceted workload and self disciplined with ability to deliver results on time every time.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed, Marketing tools and platforms.
- You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for his/her own actions.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern
Duration: 5+ months
Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland
Please note that only the applicants who meet all the criteria will be invited for the first-stage interview.
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.